Replacing the servos lowering the pen on solenoid (electro m

Shop Forum Makelangelo Polargraph Art Robot Replacing the servos lowering the pen on solenoid (electro m

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    artclonic artclonic
    Participant

Upgrading Michelangelo under the lowering / raising of the pen servo motor and solenoid. Help change the firmware that used on team “Z10” pin power pin,HIGH, team-“Z0” – pin,LOW. What changes should I make to the firmware? Please help

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not sure I understand your question.

Are you aware up and down are not always Z10 and Z0, unless you set those limits in the Makelangelo Java software?

In firmware_ams, I would look for setPenAngle() and find the line that says s1.write. replace that with your high/low to move the solenoid.

In firmware_rumba, look for servos[0].write() in motor.ino. there are two of them.

artclonic artclonic
    Participant

Of course I understand that Z0 and Z10 the setting is in Java.(I made a mistake not Z30 and Z0…). More: (I Have MEGA + RAMPS). How to implement it? “firmware_rumba, search for the servos[0].write() to the motor.Ino. there are two of them.” I did not realize until the end. Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When you complete the change, please submit a pull request. I’ll add your change to the dev branch of the Makelangelo so that you don’t lose your change next time we publish an update.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.