removing the 'Makelangelo' signature

Shop Forum Makelangelo Polargraph Art Robot removing the 'Makelangelo' signature

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Dan, Is there a way to remove the ‘Makelangelo’ signature at the end of a draw? I know you said that you’d make this available for paying customers. I have to hover near the drawing at the right time to lift the pen at the end. It is rather a problem. I am doing work for someone. I know you’re typically swamped with issues.The only version I know works is the Master Branch from last year. Thanks Kelly Scott Key

Dan
    Keymaster

I removed the signature many weeks ago for everyone. Please update your software and firmware, then try again.

If you have an issue with the latest version, please let me know.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried to update but I’m not doing it right. The only version I am able to run is the old ‘Master’ branch.

Anonymous
    Inactive

To Hell…I’m stuck monitoring the print. What I’m doing on larger scales on Black paper with Silver Sharpie requires constant attention. I have to pause and shake the Silver Sharpie from time to time. I am getting amazing prints with stunning images. I am there….so I just lift the gondola at the end of the print thusly avoiding the signature.Too much hassle to update at this point. I have a version(Master) that is working so …uh…you know.This drawbot has made me happy beyond belief. Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.